At Content Conspiracy, we aim to deliver the best experience possible. We welcome you to our website and hope to have a chance to serve you in the near future.
- For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” includes personal and business details such as your name, age, location, contact information (email, phone, address), and any other organisational information. This data shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential by Content Conspiracy.
- We will always strive to ensure the highest level of privacy and security of your personal information. However, we shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of personal information by unauthorised persons as a result of misuse of the internet environment.
- Content Conspiracy will not use or disclose your personal information, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if this information is required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- Sharing of your personal information by Content Conspiracy with its subsidiaries, business associates, third-party service providers, etc. shall only be for the specific purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- We reserve the right to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate usage patterns of visitors to this website with the intention of improving our services. This may include sharing aggregate site usage data with our subsidiaries, business associates and third-party service providers as a general business practice.